ACNE CHEMICAL PEEL
REJUVENATING CHEMICAL PEEL
RE-NEW TCA PEEL
A chemical peels can improve your skin’s appearance. Our chemical solutions are applied to the skin, which removes and eventually peels off the old skin. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done safely on the face, the neck or hands.
They can be used to:
• Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
• Improve the appearance of mild scars
• Treat certain types of acne
• Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
• Improve the look and feel of skin
• Areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling.
After a chemical peel, skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun, so wear sunscreen every day. It should say “broad-spectrum” on the label, meaning it protects against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays.